Sams Teach Yourself PHP, MySQL and Apache All in One
Sams Teach Yourself PHP, MySQL and Apache All in One Information
In just a short time, you can learn how to use PHP, MySQL, and Apache together to create dynamic, interactive websites and applications using the three leading open-source web development technologies. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson in this book builds on the previous ones, enabling you to learn the essentials of PHP scripting, MySQL databases, and the Apache web server from the ground up.
Regardless of whether you run Linux, Windows, or Mac OS X, the enclosed CD includes a complete starter kit that lets you install all the software you need to set up a stable environment for learning, testing, and production.
Julie C. Meloni is a technical consultant who has been developing web-based applications since the Web first saw the light of day. She has authored numerous books and articles on web application development and HTML/CSS, and you can find translations of her work in 18 different languages.
Learn how to...
* Install, configure, and set up the PHP scripting language, the MySQL database system, and the Apache Web server
* Get these technologies to work together to create a dynamic, database-backed website
* Interact with MySQL using PHP
* Work with forms and files
* Create a web-based discussion forum or mailing list
* Add a storefront and shopping cart to your site
* Optimize your MySQL databases
* Fine-tune the Apache server's performance
* Restrict access to your applications
* Set up a secure web server
A complete PHP, MySQL, and Apache starter kit for Windows�, Linux�, or Mac� OS X.
I'm looking for the book anywhere but never found it and finally found it here. I love mrbookish.com had uploaded it. I've never found book site like mrbookish.com before which have the complete collections.